Comment on page
Convert prefab to UnitBlock
- Before conversion, make sure you have created SourcePrefabTreeAsset, it is used to distinguish your unitBlock type.(You can create it by right click in the project panel "Create/RMM3D/TreeAssets/Source Prefab Tree Asset")
- At "Convert Fbx" tab. You can see the SourcePrefabTreeAsset you created, drag and drop your source prefab to the treeview box on the left.
- Up on the treeview box, you can choose what type of unitblock to convert.
- After clicking the convert button, you can find the converted unitblock in the output directory.
- Of course, you can also change the output directory in the settings tab.